We are currently accepting applications (2018 Kenya Application Form)
The team must be formed by February 2018, so don’t hesitate to apply. Applying does not mean you are committing to go, it simply begins the discernment process and allows you to pray with more clarity.
About the Ministry
This is a robust church planting ministry in Eastern Africa. The vision is to plant 400 gospel centered churches in Uganda, Kenya, and Tanzania. A number of American churches have partnered with African churches to see this vision become a reality. Over 120 churches have successfully been planted to date, representing an enormous network of believers who have access to solid Bible teaching in their local language.
The American part of this ministry is essential in evangelising communities and jump-starting new churches each year. It is an exciting opportunity to stretch your faith, build your confidence in the good news of Jesus Christ, and experience the kind of action found in the book of Acts.
To begin the process of discerning if you want to join the team this year, please open and fill out the application below and follow the instructions on the form.
When is the trip?
- June 23rd – July 4th, 2018
When is the training?
- Team meeting, January 28th 1:30 PM
- Team meeting, February 25th 1:30 PM
- “You Can Tell It!” Seminar, March 10th 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Training #1 April 8th 3-6 PM
- Training #2 April 22nd 3-6 PM
- Training #3 May 6th 3-6 PM
- Training #4 May 20th 3-6 PM
Who can go?
- Willing disciples of Jesus at least 14 years old. It is a physically demanding trip as there is a lot of travel and walking, so some medical restrictions may apply.
Where is the training?
- The training is mandatory and it is local to Newberg, OR. We will be meeting at the Chehalem Senior Center: 101 W Foothills Dr, Newberg, OR 97132